Direct Deposit for Refunds
- Once you set up direct deposit in WISER Student Self Service, any monies owed to you, such as refunds for over-payment or financial aid excess amounts, will be deposited directly into one bank account that you have designated.
Think about the advantages:
- Quicker access to your money.
- No special trip to the Bursar’s Office to pick up your check.
- No waiting in line at the bank or ATM to deposit your check.
- No worrying about a lost check.
Here’s what to do:
- Make sure you have your bank’s routing number and your checking or savings account number at hand. (Must Be a USA bank)
- Log into WISER Student Self Service, click on Campus Finances, then click on "Enroll" in Direct Deposit.
- For an online tutorial and detailed instructions, go to the WISER home page and click on the WISER Help for Students link
- Bursar's Office
Campus Center, 4th Floor
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Boulevard
Boston, MA 02125
8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Teller windows close at 5 p.m.
8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.