In-House Payment Plan
The Bursar's Office offers an in-house payment plan for current semesters. This is an interest-free way of paying tuition in equal monthly payments with a one-time charge of a non-refundable enrollment fee per semester.
The benefits of our monthly payment plan:
- More time to pay.
- Avoid high interest rates.
- Create smaller, more manageable payments.
- Reduce the amount you need to borrow.
Spring 2018 Semester (Forms will be available from January 8, 2018 - March 1, 2018)
Due date of 4 monthly payments: February 1, March 1, April 2, and May 1.
Due date of 3 monthly payments: March 1, April 2, and May 1.
Summer 2018 Semester (Forms will be available from May 14, 2018 - July 2, 2018)
Session I due date of 2 monthly payments: June 1, and July 2.
Session II due date of 2 monthly payments: July 2, and August 1.
Fall 2018 Semester (Forms will be available from August 6, 2018 - October 1, 2018)
Due date of 4 monthly payments: September 1, October 1, November 1, and December 3.
Due date of 3 monthly payments: October 1, November 1, and December 3.
- Failure to enroll by the due date on the bill or failure to make your monthly payments on time will result in a late fee and an administrative hold being placed on your account.
- Pay electronically through WISER/ finance center/ online payment link.
- Check or money order (include ID #) can be mailed to or dropped off at:
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
- Payments are due by the 1st business day of each month (listed above).
- Payments made after these dates may lead to removal from the payment plan which is subject to late payment fees and an administrative hold being placed on your WISER account.
- You will not receive invoices. Please refer to WISER to view payments, remaining balance, and make payment adjustments if necessary.
- Please email us with any questions or concerns.