This page features the individual and collaborative work of faculty, fellows, and research associates at the Center for Governance and Sustainability. The links in the left-hand bar under “Publications” lead to the collective works of those affiliated with the center, our Issue Briefs publication, the Global Leadership Dialogues, the Center’s progress reports, and the Center’s "bookshelf," which is a collection of important readings on governance and sustainability.
There is always exciting and topical research going on at the Center. Here are the ways to access our work:
- The Governance and Sustainabilty Issue Brief Series, produced by the Center and peer reviewed by top academic and policy professionals, is a series of short policy papers on governance and sustainability. Each brief provides analytical input to a contemporary political discussion on institutional reform for environment and sustainable development.
- The Global Leadership Dialogues features interviews with prominent leaders in global environmental governance and sustainability. (Coming soon)
- The Center produces quarterly newsletters on current center and community events. To sign up to receive the newsletter visit here.
- The Center has released its first biannual progress report. The report details the accomplishments and activities of the Center since its founding in 2011. It also features editorials by former UNDP Administrator Gus Speth, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christiana Figueres, and Professor Alice Odingo.
- The Center published a summary report for the Workshop on International Environmental Governance: Grounding Policy Reform in Rigorous Analysis held in June 2011. The Center co-organized the workshop with the Federal Office for the Environment of Switzerland (FOEN) and the World Trade Institute (WTI) at the University of Bern. Forty participants from academia, national governments, international organizations and think-tanks attended the workshop. For a downloadable version click here.