Mission & Goals
- Provide support for science and math teachers, through teacher training and professional development during their teaching career paths as novice teachers, experienced teachers, and teacher leaders.
- Develop and evaluate standards-aligned, inquiry-based curriculum and assessment materials for K-12 and university science and math courses.
- Provide professional development for K-12 and university science and math teachers to help them strengthen their pedagogical knowledge, content knowledge, and pedagogical content knowledge.
- Strengthen the pipeline toward science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers, including teaching, from K-12 through the graduate level.
- Conduct research studies on the effectiveness of our interventions on high quality teaching of science and math and its impact on student achievement.
- Create partnerships with school districts, industry, government, and non-governmental organizations.