Peacebuilding & Conflict Resolution
CPDD has deep experience in:
- approaches to peacebuilding and conflict resolution
- emphasizing conflict analysis
- conflict resolution systems development
- timely peacebuilding interventions.
We offer particular expertise in:
- managing religious and ethnic conflicts
- organizational conflict resolution
- large group facilitation
- restorative justice approaches.
We offer a unique blend of the research strengths in conflict analysis of an academic institution with the nuts-and-bolts skills and intervention efforts that our scholar-practitioners bring from years of field experience on five continents.
In this regard, CPDD partners on several initiatives with Padraig O’Malley, the John Joseph Moakley Chair Professor of Peace and Reconciliation, John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies.
Check out our center’s past projects in peacebuilding and conflict resolution.
Center for Peace, Democracy, and Development
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd.