TCS New York City Marathon
2023 TCS New York City Marathon
Camp Shriver is thrilled to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon! We will host a team of 10 runners who will raise funds to support Camp Shriver, an inclusive program for children with and without disabilities at our UMass Boston and Stonehill College locations.
Members of Team Camp Shriver will raise $3,500 to help low-income children with and without disabilities participate in a three season inclusive sports program. Together, we will ensure that all children, with and without disabilities, have an opportunity to learn, grow and have fun as equals.
Applications for Team Camp Shriver for the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon are now available...APPLY HERE TODAY!
Members will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon
- FREE TCS New York City Marathon official jacket from New Balance
- Training support provided by professional running coach, Rick Muhr.
- Marathon Team Handbook with training tips and fundraising support
- one-on-one phone calls / meetings with a development professional to help runners achieve their fundraising goals
- Camp Shriver running gear, and
- additional team meetings and events to be announced.
We encourage you to find out more about Camp Shriver by watching our video and visiting our Facebook page. If you have any questions about the process, please contact: Barbara Gildea, Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships, by email or at 617.287.7250.
Center for Social Development and Education
100 Morrissey Blvd