- Population Projections: New England Residents, Aged 60 and Over by State, 2017
- Low Income Senior Households in Massachusetts, 2017
- Disability Status of Older Adults in Massachusetts, 2017
- Veteran Status of Residents of Massachusetts, 2017
- Linguistic Characteristics of Seniors Residents of Massachusetts, 2010 – 2012
- Labor Force Participation, Older Massachusetts Workers, 2003 – 2013
- Projections of the Population Age 60 and Older, by Town
- Population Counts (2010) and Projections (2025, 2035) by Massachusetts Town; All Ages and Age 60+ (Excel File)
- Projected Population by Age: Residents of Massachusetts, 2010 - 2030
- Poverty: Residents of Massachusetts, Aged 65 and Over
- A Profile of Older Massachusetts Residents, 2011
Director, Fellows & Researchers
Learn more about the dedicated staff of the Center for Social and Demographic Research on Aging.
Elder Economic Security
The center’s focus on the economic security of older adults is central to current and future projects aimed at addressing the wellbeing of New England’s older residents.
Center for Social and Demographic Research on Aging
Giving to UMass Boston
Expand opportunities for older people to make productive contributions through a gift to the Gerontology Institute.