Talented and Gifted (TAG) Latino Program
The Talented and Gifted (TAG) Latino Program is a year-round program that has served the academic, personal, and social needs of Boston Public Schools (BPS) students since 1985. Through the sponsorship of UMass Boston, BPS and private foundations, TAG partners with several middle and high schools to offer holistic services to approximately 600 students over a 12-month period.
The mission of the TAG Program is to ensure that Boston Public School Latino students and English Language Learners excel academically, socially, and personally, so as to improve their ability to succeed in high school and at the postsecondary levels.
Institute for Learning and Teaching
- Boston Writing Project
- Center of Science and Mathematics in Context (COSMIC)
- Hispanic Writers Week
- Institute for Early Education Leadership and Innovation
- Institute for Learning & Teaching (ILT)
- New England Resource Center for Higher Education
- Northeast Regional Center for Vision Education
- Project ALERTA
- Talented and Gifted (TAG) Latino Program
Giving to UMass Boston
Support educational innovation for K-12 learners with a gift to the Institute for Learning and Teaching.