Campus Administrative Systems
- The standard month-end finance reports may be accessed in the Report Manager in Finance Production 9.1. Click here for instructions.
- UITS has changed the URL of the Connect page, which contains links to the administrative systems. Please click here and bookmark this page.
- As a result of the update of HR Direct in June, 2015, users have reported problems viewing the system and entering data. Until the issues are resolved, please click here for a workaround for these problems.
This category includes those IT systems that support the administrative functions of the campus, such as the human resources and finance systems; event management; document sharing, and IT application and database services.
For quick access to most of the administrative systems, including HR Direct, Finance, BuyWays, Summit, Student Administration, and WebNow, go to the Connect To page.
Bookmark this page for future reference.
Please clear your browser cache and cookies (temporary files) before logging in to Finance 9.1 for the first time.
- BuyWays Production
- BuyWays Help
- Log in to Finance 9.1 Production
- Log in to Finance 9.1 Reporting
- Finance 9.1 Help
- Finance Access Form
- Data Compliance Form
- Log in to ECRT (Effort Certification and Reporting Technology)
- Log in to Summit
As a result of the June, 2015, upgrade of the system, you may experience problems viewing the web pages and entering data in HR Direct. Until the issue is resolved, please click here for a workaround.
HR Direct Interactive Tutorials:
- Time and Labor Self Service
- Log in to HR Summit If you have access to Summit for HR reporting, scroll down to the Summit logo and and log in with your campus email user ID and password. Click here for the Summit UPK (online tutorial).
The Chrome web browser may not be used with WebNow.
- Log in to WebNow (Enter only your campus email user ID (firstname.lastname) and email password. Remember to select the Boston campus.)
Problems logging into WebNow? WebNow requires Java on your computer. These documents contain important information regarding Java:
- WebNow Java Requirement (Updated November 2014)
- Deleting Java's Saved Files and Applications
- Updating Java's Exception Site List (Updated 2/28/14)
- For Mac OS X: Temporarily Modifying McAfee On-Access Scan
- Document Imaging Help for Graduate Admissions and Registrar’s Office Staff
- Document Imaging Help for GPDs, Assistants and Committee Members