Campus Administrative Systems
- You are now required to enter only your campus email username (firstname.lastname) to log into HR, Student Administration, Finance and Summit. If you enter your full email address (email@example.com), you will see an error message.
- You may now use your full campus email address and email password to register for a workshop in the IT Training Registration system. Click here for instructions on how to register for a workshop.
This category includes those IT systems that support the administrative functions of the campus, such as the human resources and finance systems; event management; document sharing, and IT application and database services.
For quick access to most of the administrative systems, including HR Direct, Finance, BuyWays, Summit, Student Administration, and WebNow, go to the Connect To page.
Bookmark this page for future reference.
You may register for workshops on administrative systems and policies on the IT Training Registration System. Click here for instructions on how to register for a class.
Please clear your browser cache and cookies (temporary files) before logging in to Finance 9.1 for the first time.
- BuyWays Production
- BuyWays Help
- Log in to Finance 9.1 Production
- Log in to Finance 9.1 Reporting
- Finance 9.1 Help
- Finance Access Form
- Data Compliance Form
- Log in to ECRT (Effort Certification and Reporting Technology)
- Log in to Summit
As a result of the June, 2015, upgrade of the system, you may experience problems viewing the web pages and entering data in HR Direct. Until the issue is resolved, please click here for a workaround.
HR Direct Interactive Tutorials:
- Time and Labor Self Service
- Log in to HR Summit If you have access to Summit for HR reporting, scroll down to the Summit logo and and log in with your campus email user ID and password. Click here for the Summit UPK (online tutorial).
You may now access a link to the WebNow login page by entering this URL: www.umb.edu/webnow
The Chrome web browser may not be used with WebNow.
- Log in to WebNow (Enter only your campus email user ID (firstname.lastname) and email password. Remember to select the Boston campus.)
Problems logging into WebNow? WebNow requires Java on your computer. These documents contain important information regarding Java:
- Configuring Java for WebNow (Updated August 2016)
- Deleting Java's Saved Files and Applications
- For Mac OS X: Temporarily Modifying McAfee On-Access Scan
- Document Imaging Help for Graduate Admissions and Registrar’s Office Staff
- Document Imaging Help for GPDs, Assistants and Committee Members