Navigating Finance 9.1
- Click on the Main Menu link at the top right of the page to display the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Add to Favorites link at the top right of a page to create a favorite.
- Click on the Favorites link at the top left of the page to display both your recently used pages and your favorites.
- Click the arrows at the top right of the main menu to alphabetize the menu items.
- As you navigate to a page, the system will leave a "trail of breadcrumbs" at the top of the screen to track your navigation path.
Site and Software Requirements
Review this document to make sure that the version of your web browser and the version of Microsoft Office you are using are supported by PeopleSoft/Oracle for Finance 9.1.
On-line Tutorials (UPK) and Job aids
How to Access Month-end Finance Reports in the Report Manager (Updated 4/11/14)
View the UPK tutorials to learn how to use many of the functions of the system. But first read How to Use the UPK Player.
Important: In order to access the UPK player, you will need to disable pop-up blockers.
Note: Topics will continue to be added to the UPKs through February, 2012, so check back frequently.
|Module||UPK Player Link||Related Documents|
|Receivables||UPK Player||Managing the Collections Workbench|
|Asset Management||UPK Player|
|Commitment Control||UPK Player|
|e*mpac Fundamentals||UPK Player|
|General Ledger (Central Users)||UPK Player|
|General Ledger (Decentral Users)||UPK Player|
|Reporting Tools||UPK Player|
eProcurement Job Aids
How to Inquire on a Purchase Order