Blackboard Learn Faculty Support
What is Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn technology helps you make learning more effective in and beyond the traditional walls by
- breathing life into educational content
- bringing efficiency to day-to-day tasks
- empowering instructors with tools to engage every learner
- motivating them on the devices they rely on
- promoting collaboration and streamlining processes
You’ll have the right toolkit—one that is proven and constantly evolves to meet your needs. It will be flexible and easy to use—from managing content, engaging learners to assessing outcomes.
Blackboard Learn course requests
If you are a faculty member and would like to use Blackboard Learn for your course:
Getting course design help
Contact your Ed Tech liaison for help with course design.
How to use Blackboard Learn
- Blackboard How-To Solutions a searchable resource that provides step by step instructions and video tutorials for using Blackboard and related tools.
- The Official Blackboard Help Site for Faculty
- Atomic Learning - Online tutorials are available for Blackboard Learn. Enter "Blackboard" for Filter and "9.1" for version.
Getting technical help
24/7 technical assistance is available to students and faculty via;
Reset your student demo account password: