The Instructional Technology Center (ITC) is part of the Educational Technology group in the Division of Information Technology.
UMass Boston Training Portal provides the University of Massachusetts Boston community—faculty, staff, students, and affiliates—with access to training available through various departments here on campus. These workshops provide a group learning experience for acquiring basic to intermediate skills in selected applications and technologies.
The ITC provides:
- Various technology training resources to help keep the university community current in popular application software.
- Event facilities equipped with current technology to the University community for academic and non-academic events.
The Training Portal includes:
- Instructor-led training for the university community in popular application software such as MS Office, Blackboard, PeopleSoft, Web 2.0 tools, etc. Click here to view available workshops.
- An online, self-service Training Registration System
- A technology enhanced training and events facility for:
- training of faculty, staff and students
- academic events such as graduate level classes relying on technology to complement teaching
- non-academic events such as meetings, webcasts, interviews, special events, etc.
To reserve space in the ITC please use the ITC Room Request Form.