What is Atomic Learning?
It is an online training resource that is available 24/7 and open to ALL UMass Boston students, staff, and faculty.
- Get answers to many of your "how do I do that?" questions about 200+ programs, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Windows and Apple operating systems, and many more!
- Easy to access - just log in with your full UMass Boston email address and password.
- Easy to search using keywords, specific applications, versions, and/or platforms.
- Easy to share - Faculty can share direct links in Blackboard to support necessary software or technical skills.
These training tutorials support:
- Just-in-time Tech Skills Training on more than 205 common software applications
- Workshops that cover APA, and MLA Research Paper Basics, Web 2.0, podcasting, and much more
- Projects that illustrate how to use and apply technology
- Video Storytelling Guide to plan and create quality movies
- Instructor tools to quickly and easily integrate resources into any document or Web page