Presentation Room 6
Room Features: Video Conferencing
Presentation Room 6 can be utilized as a computer lab for faculty training or as a Video Conferencing Room. The room is equipped with a dual screen LifeSize HD videoconferencing unit. In addition, the room is equipped with large screen video projection and can display images from a Resident MAC, LAPTOP, or DVD/VCR. The instructor or presenter has a switcher, located in the front of the room that enables them to have complete control of the equipment in the room. All of our distance learning classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station with high speed Internet access.
P-6 has the following equipment installed:
- Data/video Projector
- Projection Screen
- VHS Video Playback
- DVD Video Playback
- Stereo Sound System
- Teaching Station with all Source Equipment
- Teaching Station Mounted Control Panel
- LifeSize Video Conferencing System
- Cable for Connecting a Laptop Computer
- Cable for Connecting to the Campus Network and Internet (RJ-45)
- Desktop MAC Computer with Connection to Network
AV Services and Classroom Technology
Healey Library Lower Level
Phone: (617) 287-5981
Fax: (617) 287-2495
Healey Library, Lower Level Double set of green doors to the right of the Instructional Technology Center (ITC) Main Office.
Please ring doorbell.
Follow us on Social Media