Atomic Learning brings you the most up-to-date training tutorials on the hottest topics.
It is a library of thousands of short, easy-to-understand, video software tutorials designed to help you learn to use hundreds of different programs.
These online training resources are:
- Available 24/7
- Open to ALL UMB students, staff, and faculty.
- Answers to many of the "how do I do that" questions
- Expansive and include many programs, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Windows and Apple operating systems, and many more!
- Easy to access - just log in with your full UMB email address and password.
- Easy to search using keywords, specific applications, versions, and/or platforms.
- Easy to share - Faculty can share direct links in Blackboard to support necessary software or technical skills.
The training tutorials support:
- Just-in-time Tech Skills Training on more than 205 common software applications
- Workshops that cover APA, and MLA Research Paper Basics, Web 2.0, podcasting, and much more
- Projects that illustrate how to use and apply technology
- “How-to” Self-Assessment to review your technology skill level
- Video Storytelling Guide to plan and create quality movies
Instructor tools to quickly and easily integrate resources into any document or Web page