Relay is a multimedia software that records whatever is displayed on a computer. The Relay system consists of three components: the server, the client software, and a publishing site. The server converts your recorded content into a format useable on the internet. The small piece of software that you install on your computer is called Camtasia Relay Recorder. http://class-capture.wikispaces.umb.edu
- License to download a copy of Camtasia Relay on computers
- Training workshops and documentation
- Laptop and microphone loan
- TEC classroom support by Media Services staff for faculty recording on campus
- Storage of recorded files on screencast.com and on UMass Boston Camtasia Relay Server
Digital Learning Studio Walk-In Hours:
9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Technical in-classroom support available during scheduled course hours.