Document Imaging provides campus-based support for centralized applications for document and records management, scanning, imaging, and storage (ImageNOW) for collection of documents across the campus, replacing printed media and part of the Go Green Initiative for the campus.
Tasks conducted in tandem with UMass Systems Office (UMSO) enterprise-wide initiatives, working on behalf and in coordination with multiple business and administrative departments for the UMass Boston campus.
Major system wide upgrades:
- New modules and capabilities
- Upgrade to existing modules
- Patches and fixes
- Assistance with scanning
- Vendor and cross campus oversight
General tasks provided:
- Program and project management
- Change management and control
- Account administration (provisioning and deprovisioning)
- Issue and problem determination
- Technical user assistance
- Administrative user assistance
Excluding UMass System Office maintenance windows, unscheduled or emergency changes, or problems.
Contact the IT Service Desk
8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.