Identity Management allows access control to a number of Business Applications. Commonly called IdM, it allows single sign-on capabilities using your email userID and password for authentication.
IdM projects continue in tandem with the UMass System Office (UMSO).
- Major system wide upgrades
- New modules and features
- Patches and Fixes
- Expansion of single sign-on capabilities to new applications and modules
General tasks provided:
- Program and project management
- Change management and control
- Account Administration (provisioning and deprovisioning)
- Issue and problem determination
- Technical user assistance
- Administrative user assistance
Excluding UMSO maintenance windows, unscheduled or emergency changes, break.fix
Go to: https://inside.umassadmin.net/