The mobile classroom is a transportable cart that consists of 25-50 wireless laptops that can be delivered to your classroom for a maximum of four times during the semester. For additional information go to https://www.umb.edu/it/getting_services/computer_labs/mobile_classroom
Things to remember when requesting the mobile classroom:
- Do you require use of the computers for more than four dates?
- Is there an active Ethernet jack available in the classroom?
- There is a setup time of 1/2 hour, is the classroom available before your class?
Answers you need to supply when requesting the mobile classroom:
- How many laptops do you need for your class?
- Where is your class being held?
Monday thru Thursday, 10:00am(EST)-9:00pm(EST)
Must request one week in advance to insure availability. Staff will deliver, setup, and troubleshoot equipment while in use by your class.