Andrew Dreyfus Honored with Building a Better Boston Award
The UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership honored Andrew Dreyfus, president and CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts with the Building a Better Boston award on November 8th.
The center recognized Andrew for several accomplishments. Notedly he:
- collaborated with health care, business, labor, and government leaders to develop the “Roadmap to Coverage,” which was instrumental in the passing of the state’s landmark 2006 Health Reform Law;
- is a founding member of the Massachusetts Coalition for Serious Illness Care, which brings together individuals and organizations committed to systematically improving care for serious illness;
- advocates for bipartisanship in improving the Affordable Care Act;
- is working to stem the tide of opioid addiction in Massachusetts; and
- serves on a number of boards in service to the the organizations and the community.
All this and more makes Andrew Dreyfus more than deserving of the center’s Building a Better Boston Award.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Boston Globe Media
- Drew Company
- Eversource Energy
- Legal Sea Foods
- Marsh & McLennan
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Council
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Members Plus Credit Union
- Partners HealthCare
- Geoffrey Phillips, ELP class of 2013
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- University of Massachusetts Foundation
- Walker Human Resources Consulting
- Westin Copley Boston
- Dr. Deanna Yameen, ELP class of 2003
Past Award Recipients:
Center for Collaborative Leadership
100 Morrissey Blvd