Leading Positive Change
This workshop date has passed. Please register for our final workshop, Be the Change Maker. Find out more by clicking here.
About | March 31 from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm @Westin Copley Hotel
Leading change is a critical skill. Leading positive change is a business imperative. You may have the vision, strategy, and innovative ideas to move your organizations forward, but the best laid plans toward organizational change will meet with resistance if you do not have buy-in. Where there is resistance, there is turmoil.
Join us March 31 to learn to lead change by inspiring and engaging your employees. This workshop will focus on increasing your understanding of and ability to lead positive change in your organization using Appreciative Inquiry and other strengths-based and high-engagement approaches to avoid the turmoil that change so often brings.
Using a combination of interactive learning experiences, we will help you build your organization's capacity to:
- lead positive change,
- improve processes,
- strengthen teams, and
- foster collaboration.
We will offer skill practice and action learning to create a safe space for sharing insights among participants, and to apply these insights to your everyday work situations.
Ultimately this program will expand your ability to lead positive change and inspire leadership in others.
- Uncover and elevate core strengths, both in oneself and in others
- Understand and apply the theory and practice of Appreciative Inquiry
- Reframe problems in order to identify opportunities and inspire positive change
- Ask positive questions in ways that foster learning, connection and cooperation
- Mobilize teams to engage in more participative and collaborative – even transformative – conversations that sustain positive change practices over time
Who should attend?
Organizational leadership teams, executive directors, supervisors, performance managers, change agents, and human resource professionals.
- Leading Self, Others, and the Organization
- Appreciative Inquiry (AI) Overview
- Extraordinary Leadership Inquiry
- Reframing Problem to Opportunity
- Science of Positive Change
- Communication and Performance Management
- Building a Positive Culture
- Back Home Applications: From Workshop to Real World
Instructor: Tony Silbert of Spartina Consulting
Tony Silbert, MSOD, has over 30 years experience in strength-based business consulting, organization development, positive change leadership development, training design and delivery, and coaching. He is an adjunct professor of the MBA capstone, Strategic Management, and has written numerous articles on topics related to strength-based strategy, leadership, innovation, and culture building. Click here to find out more about Tony.