- On Saturday February 13, 2016, ProQuest will be performing critical maintenance. The window is scheduled to begin at 10:00 PM EDT and will last for six (6) hours. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Set up Google Scholar to link to the library
WorldCat at UMass Boston
How do I:
- Check out books?
- Get a library barcode?
- See what I’ve checked out?
- View course material?
- Start my research process?
- Find articles?
- Search other libraries?
- Borrow from other libraries?
- Place a hold on a book?
- See what’s being held for me?
- See how much I owe?
- Obtain Alumni access?
- Look at the archives and special collections?
Have a Question? Ask a Librarian
Get help 24/7: The library staff is here to help you find any book, article, or material that you need. Email, text, chat, or call. Read More
Library Services Just for Faculty
UMass Boston provides Carnegie-ranked, research intensive, doctoral-level library services. Find texts, films, and journals. Read More