- On August 26th, a new Full Text Finder will replace the Healey Library eResources A to Z Title List. The new Full Text Finder will
- Browse and search journal, newspaper, and magazine titles by discipline/subject area
- Refine searches to peer-reviewed, publisher, and subject
- No longer include results for ebooks or streaming videos (search the Healey Library Catalog for the best ebook and streaming video results)
See our FAQ for instructions.
Set up Google Scholar to link to the library.
WorldCat at UMass Boston
How do I:
- Check out books?
- Get a library barcode?
- See what I’ve checked out?
- View course material?
- Start my research process?
- Find articles?
- Search other libraries?
- Borrow from other libraries?
- Place a hold on a book?
- See what’s being held for me?
- See how much I owe?
- Obtain Alumni access?
- Look at the archives and special collections?
Have a Question? Ask a Librarian
Get help 24/7: The library staff is here to help you find any book, article, or material that you need. Email, text, chat, or call. Read More
Library Services Just for Faculty
UMass Boston provides Carnegie-ranked, research intensive, doctoral-level library services. Find texts, films, and journals. Read More