- Due to water damage, some books on the 6, 8, and 9th floors have been removed for conservation. Please contact the Circulation desk at 617-287-5900 with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- Beware of phishing scams! UMB is currently being targeted by hackers trying to steal your library account info. Expect slowdowns and momentary problems while ITSD works on these issues. Click for more.
Set up Google Scholar to link to the library
WorldCat at UMass Boston
How do I:
- Check out books?
- Get a library barcode?
- See what I’ve checked out?
- View course material?
- Start my research process?
- Find articles?
- Search other libraries?
- Borrow from other libraries?
- Place a hold on a book?
- See what’s being held for me?
- See how much I owe?
- Obtain Alumni access?
- Look at the archives and special collections?
Have a Question? Ask a Librarian
Get help 24/7: The library staff is here to help you find any book, article, or material that you need. Email, text, chat, or call. Read More
Library Services Just for Faculty
UMass Boston provides Carnegie-ranked, research intensive, doctoral-level library services. Find texts, films, and journals. Read More