Curriculum Resource Collection
Healey Library's Curriculum Resource Collection (CRC) contains pre K-12 instructional materials (print and electronic) and study space to support the College of Education and Human Development (CEHD).
Resources in the CRC are available to all UMass Boston patrons. For additional information and online resources, Curriculum Resource Collection website.
- Tina.Mullins@umb.edu - Library Liaison to CEHD - 617.287.5933
The CRC covers all grade levels and a variety of learning styles in these subject areas: arts, health, history, math, language arts, science, and technology.
Resources include: braille/print books, Common Core material, educational games, fiction and non-fiction, lesson planning material, math manipulatives, math/science kits, multicultural literature, place-based learning materials, and reference books. Additionally, there are online databases and many vetted websites available for educators.
- Children's Award Books: Newbery, Caldecott, Coretta Scott King and Batchelder Medal winners are located at the beginning of the CRC Collection.
- Spanish Resource Center: Spanish and bilingual books for pre K-12
- Confucius Institute: Chinese language books for teachers
- Early Childhood Assessment: Surveys, rating scales, inventories for evaluation purposes only
Class Visits, Tours, and Library Instruction
- Ask a Librarian
- UMBrella (NEW!)
- Course Reserves
- Databases List
- InterLibrary Loan
- Research Guides (Search by topic)
- Worldcat at UMass Boston (Search libraries worldwide)
- My Library Account
- Info for Faculty
- ScholarWorks (Campus Archives for Faculty Research and Publications)
- Healey Library News
- Give Now