UMass Boston IDs
What you need to get an ID:
How can I get an ID?
To get your ID, you must:
- Be a registered student at UMass Boston;
- Have a valid picture ID ready (license, passport, etc) or;
- Three printed proofs of address (utility bills, university correspondence, etc).
What if the University misspelled my name?
- Please go to the One Stop on the UL to get it corrected before obtaining your ID.
What can I do with my UMass Boston ID?
- Access to all Computer Labs on campus
- Free membership to the Beacon Fitness Center
- Free admission to the JFK Museum Library
- Discounted passes and tickets to movies, museums, and more in the Student Activities and Leadership Office
- Citywide student discounts for theatre tickets, concerts, etc.
1st ID is free for all full-time undergraduate students (enrolled for 12 or more credits), graduate students, faculty and staff.
$25 Partime/ non-credit/ non-degree
$25 OLLI program (verification needed)
$25 ISC Badge (Replacement Only)
If you would like to arrange for a large group (t0 or more students) to receive photo ID's, then please contact the office ahead of time at (617)-287-7934 to ensure that we have the appropriate resources available to meet your needs. Without a prior appointment, we cannot guarantee the resources to serve large groups on demand. Thank you in advance.