UMass Boston Beacon Card
UMASS BOSTON IS NOW ISSUING BEACON CARDS!!!
You can get your Beacon Card in McCormack Hall, 2nd Floor, Rm. 615
What you need to get an Beacon Card:
How can I get an Beacon Card?
To get your Beacon Card, you must:
- Be a registered student at UMass Boston;
- Have a valid picture ID ready (license, passport, etc) or;
- Three printed proofs of address (utility bills, university correspondence, etc).
What if the University misspelled my name?
- Please go to the One Stop on the UL to get it corrected before obtaining your Beacon Card.
What can I do with my UMass Boston Beacon Card?
- Access to all Computer Labs on campus
- Free membership to the Beacon Fitness Center
- Free admission to the JFK Museum Library
- Discounted passes and tickets to movies, museums, and more in the Student Activities and Leadership Office
- Citywide student discounts for theatre tickets, concerts, etc.
Beacon Card Prices:
BeaconCard is provided to all students if paid via the student bill.
If not the cost is $25
$25 Replacement for all persons
$25 non-credit/ non-degree
$25 OLLI program (verification needed)
Group Beacon Cards
If you would like to arrange for a large group (10 or more students) to receive a Beacon Card, then please contact the office (Rita.Haidul-Campbell@umb.edu or Jennifer.Castricone@umb.edu) ahead of time to ensure that we have the appropriate resources available to meet your needs. Without a prior appointment, we cannot guarantee the resources to serve large groups on demand. Thank you in advance.