April 1, 2017, 9:00am to 3:30pm
The Boston Labor Conference: The State of Labor in Boston:Work, Inequality and the Future of the Labor Movement
University of Massachusetts Boston, Labor Resource Center, Wheatley Hall, 4th floor, Room 151
The conference will explore the challenges faced by working-class people in the greater Boston area, workers’ struggles to organize and advance their interests, attempts by the business class to gut the public sector and redistribute wealth upwards, and the research and education necessary for advancing the interests of the working people.
Free and open to the public. Register: https://tinyurl.com/LRCboston2017
Download the PDF
- Workers' Rights and Organizing: Challenges of Surviving Trump's Presidency
- State of Labor in the Boston Metro Region
- The State of the Opposition in Boston: Elites and Regional Development
- Organizing through Inequality
- Organizing in Higher Education
- Labor Research and Education in the Age of Trump
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com or 617.287.7267
For parking and transportation, visit: https://www.umb.edu/the_university/getting_here
ADA accomodations: Submit request
The conference is co-sponsored by the MA AFL-CIO and the Greater Boston Labor Council.