M/V Columbia Point
The M/V Columbia Point is an all weather 110 passenger, 64ft U.S. Coast Guard certified vessel used to provide support in the areas of academic research, K-12 educational programs and marine transportation charters.
This ADA accessible vessel is built with the environment in mind, incorporating such items as low wake wash, EPA Tier II green engines burning ultra-low sulfur fuel, biocide free anti-fouling paint, and zero discharge sanitary systems into the eco-friendly design criterion.
- Large open deck with removable benches
- Bench style seating on the main and upper decks
- 46” LCD screen in the deckhouse
- Inside the deckhouse is one ADA accessible head
- Other comforts include a galley area with beverage service, microwave, and refrigeration
- Optional harbor narration and food service are also available
Charter rates for the Columbia Point:
- $725 for first two hours and $245 for each additional hour
- 10% discount for UMass internal groups
Cancellations made no later than 5 days in advance of charter or reservation will result in a full refund of 10% deposit. Cancellations made less than 5 days in advance of charter or reservation will result in a loss of 10% deposit. The Division of Marine Operations reserves the right to cancel your event or change your venue due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances or events. An attempt for ample notification will be given but not guaranteed. Deposits will be refunded in full for such a case. In the event of a cancellation of a charter or reservation, DMO will attempt to reschedule within the same calendar year.