Get essential UMass Boston information and services anytime, anywhere on your mobile device: umb.edu/m/
The UMass Boston Mobile Web offers up-to-date information, optimized for different types of mobile devices. All you need is a mobile device with a web browser and either WiFi or a data plan.*
The UMass Boston Mobile Web includes:
Find phone numbers, email addresses, and office locations
Peruse this semester's offerings
Locate parking lots and buildings on campus
Get here. Whether you're traveling by bus, a combination of the T and a shuttle bus, or car, we can get you here.
Get informed. Learn about what's new on campus
Get answers. Research add/drop dates, holidays, and class start/end dates
Get help. The Department of Public Safety is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find the numbers to call here.
Get prepared. Go here to get the current weather conditions, temperature, and wind speed before you head out the door.
Get involved. Connect and interact with UMass Boston on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr.
* Terms and Conditions: The UMass Boston Mobile Web is a free service. Extra data charges may apply when using any website on your mobile device depending on your service plan.
How do I use it?
To use the UMass Boston Mobile Web, you'll need:
- A web-capable mobile device:
- iPhone or iPod Touch
- Smartphone (BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android, Pre/Pixi, etc.)
- Most recent 'feature' phones (including flip, slider or bar phones like the RAZR, Chocolate, Sync, etc.)
- A network connection: A web/data plan from your carrier* or a WiFi connection if your device has WiFi.
To get to the UMass Boston Mobile Web: On your mobile device, launch your web browser and go to:
Your device's browser may be found under 'MediaNet' (AT&T), 'Get It Now > News & Info' (Verizon Wireless), 'Power Vision' (Sprint), 'Safari' (iPhone/iPod Touch), 'Internet Explorer' (Windows Mobile), 'Opera' (some feature phones and smartphones), or just 'Web' or 'Browser'.
The UMass Boston Mobile Web will automatically detect your device type and deliver an experience optimized for it.
We want to hear from you!
Your suggestions will help us to continually improve this service. Email feedback to email@example.com.