The Field Station does accept volunteers and appreciates their talents and generous gifts of time.
NSF volunteers help with:
- office work
- taking care of the aquariums
- cleaning and stocking the lab
- teaching docents/nature walk leaders
- research project assistance
- writing/creating videos/taking pictures for newsletters
- cleaning trails
- conducting water quality testing
- other field and lab work
While NSF would like to make use of all interested volunteers, these positions are competitive. If you are interested please apply.
Get started by filling out the the volunteer interest part of this form and send it to Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org.