The Field Station does accept volunteers and appreciates their talents and generous gifts of time.
NSF volunteers help with:
- office work
- taking care of the aquariums
- cleaning and stocking the lab
- teaching docents/nature walk leaders
- research project assistance
- writing/creating videos/taking pictures for newsletters
- cleaning trails
- conducting water quality testing
- other field and lab work
While NSF would like to make use of all interested volunteers, these positions are competitive. If you are interested please apply.