Building a Better Boston Award Breakfast Honoring Andrew Dreyfus
When: November 8, 2017
Where: Boston Marriott Copley Place, Salon F
How: Registration is closed - please email Katie Bates for inquiries
On November 8, please join the UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership as we recognize Andrew Dreyfus, CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (BCBSMA) with the Building a Better Boston award.
This award honoring the work of Andrew Dreyfus is indeed timely. As the leader of BCBSMA he is a strong advocate on behalf of the uninsured. His call to action for bipartisanship in improving the Affordable Care Act is a voice that is needed in Boston and beyond. In addition, under his leadership, BCBSMA is working to stem the tide of opioid addition in Massachusetts.
The award recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to advancing the region through their work as conveners and collaborators. Andrew Dreyfus personifies the spirit of the Building a Better Boston award, and we are pleased to have the opportunity to recognize his ground-breaking contributions to the health care industry locally and nationally.
Thank you to our sponsors (as of 10/30/17):
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- D'Allessandro Family Trust
- Diversity@Workplace Consulting Group
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Larry Moulter and Pamela Frechette
- Partners Community Physicians Organization
- Boston Globe Media
- Drew Company
- Eversource Energy
- Legal Sea Foods
- Marsh & McLennan
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Council
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Members Plus Credit Union
- Partners HealthCare
- Geoffrey Phillips, ELP Class of 2013
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- University of Massachusetts Foundation
- Walker Human Resources Consulting
- Westin Copley Boston
- Deanna Yameen, PhD, ELP Class of 2003
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.