IDEAS Boston 2012
IDEAS Boston is an annual conference that showcases some of the most cutting-edge thinkers in the region from every conceivable discipline. Moderated by NPR’s Tom Ashbrook, the event features 14 innovators from medicine, finance, the arts, science, education, business, and more.
This year's speakers are:
- Consumer/Supplier Advocate Leonardo Bonanni
- Startup ‘Doer’ David Cancel
- Social Emotions Researcher David DeSteno
- Artist, Composer, and Architect Christopher Janney
- Global Economics Expert Simon Johnson
- Public Policy Expert Jeffrey Liebman
- Climate Change and Gaming Researcher Janot Mendler de Suarez
- Pulitzer Prize-winning Film Critic Wesley Morris
- Inventor and Entrepreneur Carl Dietrich
- Emerge Massachusetts Executive Director Judy Pineda Neufeld
- Architect and Designer Neri Oxman
- Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky
- Expert on South Asia Vijay Prashad
- African-American Historian Lynnell L. Thomas
For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Kathy Plazak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.