International Relations Capstone Project Presentations
Please join us for this student presentation event of major research papers exploring a scholarly, policy-relevant themes in the field of international relations.
2017 Capstone Titles:
- Hϋseyin Çakar, “The effects of mainstream media and social media on protests in the case of Brazil and Turkey.”
- Ugonna Ishionwu, "The Deprivation of Social Services to Citizens of a State as a Violation of Human Rights".
- Timothy Johnson, “Environmental Paradigm Gap.”
- Julie Kabukanyi, “Cultural Relativism: A Tool to Mitigate Universal Human Rights Violations.”
- Justin Rodriguez, “Sovereignty and the Modern State: What does it mean to be a modern sovereign state?”
- Elizabeth C. Smith, "US-Russian Relations: How Did We Get Here?"
- Jacey R. Taft, “Foreign Intervention in Syria and the Role of Human Rights.”
- Gael-Etienne Wehner, “The Rise of Right-Wing Populism in the Western World: Great Depression, Great Recession.”
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.