i>clicker is a powerful yet easy to use classroom response system.
i>clicker2, the latest i>clicker remote, retains the simplicity of the original i>clicker but adds additional features. In this workshop we will explore:
Why it works
- Some ideas on how i>clicker can transform your classroom
How it works
- i>clicker polling – live demonstration
- Easily enter numeric and short answer (alphanumeric) responses
- Voting data and confirmation on the LCD screen
- Registration/Integration with Blackboard
- Self Paced Polling
How to get started
Presented by: Kathy LaQuadra, Senior Technology Specialist with i>clicker
A light lunch will be served.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.