M.E.R.C. Career Fair for Educators
Event Date: April 23, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.
Event Type: Student Event | Location: Northeastern University, Cabot Gym
The Massachusetts Educational Recruiting Consortium (MERC) is an organization of 40 Massachusetts colleges and universities, dedicated to facilitating the hiring process in education and related fields. This partnership between higher education and school personnel from across the country produces one of the finest annual recruiting events of its kind. Admission to the MERC Career Fair for Educators is limited to undergraduate, graduate, post-baccalaureates, and alumni from MERC consortium member colleges and universities.
Don’t miss your opportunity to meet with organizations seeking educators for full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions!
- Attend the MERC 2015 Career Fair for Educators, April 23 (9:30am - 3:30pm) - Northeastern University Cabot Gym
- Pre-register at hhttp://www.merccareerfair.com/candidates.html to research participating employers prior to the fair.
- Obtain a MERC Candidate Admission Form & Packet.
Available at the MERC 2015 Career Fair site (http://www.merccareerfair.com/candidates.html)
or email Catherine.Larson@umb.ed
Admittance to the career fair requires the following items submitted at the door to the event:
- Photo ID (driver’s license, college ID etc.)
- Completed admission form located on the last page of the MERC 2015 Candidate Packet
- Your resume, stapled underneath the admission form
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.