MA Health Policy Forum: The Role of Nurses in Improving Health Outcomes across the Continuum of Care
The Nursing Leadership Scholars Program and the National Association of Hispanic Nurses cordially invite all faculty, and undergraduate and graduate UMass Boston students to engage in conversations about health care and learn more about how nurses are addressing current health care needs. This forum is a great opportunity for the UMass Boston community to network with health care stakeholders and explore career opportunities in nursing.
- Christine Allison, RN, CDI Documentation and Inquiry Specialist, Tufts Medical Center
- Terry Eng, PhD, Health Care Quality and Outcomes Program, RTI International
- Laurie Herndon, MSN, GNP-BC, Director for Clinical Program Innovation, Seniorlink | Caregiver Homes
- Jane Mafie-Lee, MSN, FNP-BC, Clinical Program Director, Massachusetts General Hospital, Ambulatory Practice of the Future
- Angela Patterson, MSN, FNP-BC, NEA-BC, Chief Nurse Practitioner Officer, CVS Minute Clinic, Vice President, CVS Health
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.