UMass Boston News

Request to Serve/Sell Alcohol

Applicant Information

Event Information

Type of Attendees:*

Will there be any students or persons under 21 years of age attending?*

Type of Alcohol to be served:*

The caterer is responsible for securing a license to serve/sell alcohol. Please specify the caterer:*
If using an outside caterer, a copy of the license is required. Can you upload a scanned copy of your license to this request?*

If an outside caterer is used and you are unable to attach an electronic version of the alcohol license, please fax a copy of the alcohol license to Public Safety at least 3 days before catered event is to take place.

Caterer Contact Information