Strategic Planning Forum: May 8
Over the past several months, senior leadership at UMass Boston have been working with Chancellor Keith Motley and Provost Winston Langley to craft a plan to implement the university’s new 15-year strategic plan.
The strategic plan, titled “Fulfilling the Promise,” is focused on five major goals:
- Advance student success and development;
- Enrich and expand academic programs and research;
- Improve the learning, teaching, and working environment;
- Establish a financial resources model consistent with the university’s vision statement;
- Develop an infrastructure supportive of these goals.
As we begin to work toward these goals, the Strategic Planning Implementation Group invites you to attend a public meeting devoted to discussing the strategic plan and its implementation. Today's meeting, just like Monday's meeting, will be open to all faculty, students, and staff and will be aimed at providing information about the university’s strategic plans as well as providing an opportunity for people to ask questions and give feedback.
Refreshments will be served. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t already done so, please read about UMass Boston’s strategic planning process online at https://www.umb.edu/the_university/strategicplan/.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.