Transfer Open House: Spring 2017
Event Date: April 12, 2017 - 4 p.m.
Event Type: Open to public | Location: UMass Boston
UMass Boston welcomes nearly 3,000 new transfer students each year. We want you to be one of them.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 I Come anytime between 4-7 p.m.
Transfer Open House is designed for:
- Students with as little as one college-level course who are interested in transferring to UMass Boston.
- Students who have recently applied as a transfer to UMass Boston.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn about our 80+ majors from college representatives.
- To learn more about transferring your credits, attend a transfer credit presentation.
- Apply to UMass Boston at the event and we'll waive the $60 application fee!
- Speak with staff from Admissions, Financial Aid, Merit Scholarships, and Veterans Affairs.
- Find out about local housing and learn how our Housing Gateway can help you find a roommate.
Make your move to Boston's public research university during our Transfer Open House.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu two weeks prior to the event.