Check out UMass Boston’s print and online publications:
- UMass Boston Today: Weekday e-newsletter sent to faculty and staff, created by communications staff; to submit a news item for consideration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe here.
- UMass Boston Magazine: a magazine for alumni and friends of the university. Now available: the online version of the Fall 2015 edition
- UMass Boston Minute: minute-long radio segments on topics from green education initiatives to faculty-run film industry studies; a joint project between WUMB and the Office of Communications
- Building Connections: bi-annual newsletter focused on campus construction first published in the spring of 2012
- The Point: biweekly e-newsletter featuring faculty achievements, student successes, and Campus Notes replaced by UMass Boston Today in the fall of 2014; read archives here
- University Reporter: former monthly publication replaced by The Point in the summer of 2009; read archives here
- Mass Media: UMass Boston’s independent, student-run newspaper, Mass Media was established in 1966