Check out UMass Boston’s print and online publications:
- UMass Boston This Week: Weekly e-newsletter sent to faculty and staff, created by communications staff; to submit a news item for consideration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe here.
- Building Connections: bi-annual newsletter focused on campus construction, first published in the spring of 2012
- UMass Boston Magazine: a magazine for alumni and friends of the university.
- UMass Boston Minute: minute-long radio segments on topics from green education initiatives to faculty-run film industry studies; a joint project between WUMB and the Office of Communications between 2013 and 2016; listen to archives here
- The Point: biweekly e-newsletter featuring faculty achievements, student successes, and Campus Notes replaced by UMass Boston Today in the fall of 2014; read archives here
- University Reporter: former monthly publication replaced by The Point in the summer of 2009; read archives here
- Mass Media: UMass Boston’s independent, student-run newspaper, Mass Media was established in 1966