There Ought to Be a Place…
Legislative and education leaders worked hand in hand to make their vision of an urban public university a reality.
Also in This Issue
UMass Boston is a magazine for alumni and friends of the University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston State College, the State College at Boston, the State Teachers College at Boston, the Teachers College of the City of Boston, and Boston Normal School. It is published by the university’s Division of Government Relations and Public Affairs.
- Right Chevron Spring 2014
- Right Chevron Fall/Winter 2013/2014
- Right Chevron Fall/Winter 2012/2013
- Right Chevron Summer 2012
- Right Chevron Fall/Winter 2011/2012
- Right Chevron Fall/Winter 2010/2011
- Right Chevron Fall/Winter 2009/2010
- Right Chevron Fall/Winter 2008/2009
- Right Chevron Winter/Spring 2007/2008
Investing in UMass Boston
Gift of $1 Million Will Advance Biology Research Efforts
A gift of $1 million from an anonymous donor will help students in UMass Boston's biology graduate programs achieve their research goals.