Policies and Procedures
The University of Massachusetts Boston is part of the University of Massachusetts system. As such, the campus is generally governed by a set of policies and standards that are adopted by the University Board of Trustees. The policies listed below are those related to equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Equal Opportunity, Discrimination, and, Harassment Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Code of Student Conduct
- Statement in Support of Pluralism
- Policy Against Intolerance
Internal Complaint Procedure
ADA-AA - Section 504
- Steps to list your event in the ADA Event Accommodation Request Form (www.ada.umb.edu)
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We are Here to help: Sexual Misconduct Rights and Resources
- Diversity at UMass Boston
For additional information on the policies above contact the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at 617.287.4818 or email Diversity@umb.edu
UMass Boston is governed by a set of policies and standards that define proper procedures in areas that affect faculty, staff, students, and, in some cases, others affiliated with the university, such as consultants.