DPC & CPC Resources
Faculty have primary responsibility in the area of personnel matters. Each department establishes a Department Personnel Committee (DPC) annually to fulfill the responsibilities of the committee described in the Redbook. Additionally, each faculty, college, or school establishes a college personnel committee (CPC) to review department-level recommendations.
Below are some resources that will help the chair and members of the committees.
Please select the titles to download the files.
- DPC and CPC Chair Responsibilities
- Academic Personnel Policy Resource Guide
- Organization of Major Personnel Forms and Policies
- Chore List - Promotion to Senior Lecturer
- Tip Sheet for DPC Chairs Preparing 4th Year and Tenure Review Files
- Tip-Sheet for DPC Chairs Preparing Tenure Files
- Chore List - 4th Year Review
- Chore List - Tenure
- Chore List - Promotion to Senior Rank
- Demystifying the PMYR
- PMYR Timeline
- Conflicts of Interest in Faculty and Library Personnel Review Processes
- Template for External Review Solicitations
- Guidelines for Appointments with Tenure
- Sample Soliciting Letter: Student Reviews of Teaching
- DPC Workshop: Major Personnel Reviews