Ready. Set. Go!
For the best course selection, register as soon as your enrollment appointment begins.
Here are other registration and advising tips:
Log into WISER to check the following:
- Enrollment Appointment Date
- Reach out to your advisor for an appointment
- Remove Holds
Prepare for your advising appointment by:
- Running a degree audit
- Searching for classes in WISER. Need help, watch our videos on how to search for classes
- Adding potential classes to your shopping cart
- Review this page for more information about preparing for an advising session.
Register for classes:
- Register for at least one course to avoid late registration fees.
- Continue to make changes to your schedule throughout the add/drop period.
- Regardless of when you register, payment for the semester will not be due until mid-August.