- Conflict Resolution Convocation Award Recipient
Maha Thaher, a Fulbright scholar from Palestine, wins the 2015 Convocation award.
- Amy Rex Smith Receives Award from the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Nurses Association
Amy Rex-Smith, DNSc, RN, ACNS, BC of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, has recently been awarded the “Excellence in Nursing Education” Award from the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Nurses Association or ANA.
- Chair and Professor Rosanna DeMarco to Accept the 2015 Excellence in Research Award
Chair and Professor Rosanna DeMarco, PhD, RN, PHCNS-BC, APHN-BC, FAAN, has been named the 2015 recipient of the “Excellence in Research Award” given by the New England Regional Black Nurses Association (NERBNA).
- UMass Boston Student Honored with Kingston-Mann Student Achievement Award
Jacqueline Perry is among honorees recognized for undergraduate research.
- APLU Selects UMass Boston for 2014 Innovation and Economic Prosperity University Award
The Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) has named the University of Massachusetts Boston a recipient of its second annual Innovation and Economic Prosperity (IEP) University Awards.
- Public Affairs Alumna Earns Student Manuscript of Year Award from National Organization
The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) selected Maureen Thomas, ' 14 as co-winner of the 2014 Pi Alpha Alpha Master’s Student Manuscript of the Year award
- UMass Boston’s College of Management Celebrates Spring Convocation
On May 27, the College of Management celebrated the 2014 Convocation Award and Scholarship winners.
- International Relations Program Honors Daniel Zaleznik: An ‘Outstanding Thinker’
The winner of this year's International Relations Convocation Award has a perfect GPA and was a member of the UMass Boston faculty-student team that traveled to Nairobi, Kenya last year to participate in the Governing Council meetings of the United Nations Environment Programme.
- UMass Boston’s Project ALERTA Honored at White House as Top After-school Program
Project ALERTA was one of only 15 after-school programs chosen from 458 nominations nationwide for an award from the White House.