- UMass Boston Professor Offers Framework for Early Care and Education Leadership in New Book
In Leading for Change in Early Care and Education: Cultivating Leadership From Within, Anne L. Douglass builds a theory and a practice of entrepreneurial leadership for early care and education.
- UMass Boston Professor Publishes New Poetry Volume Personal Science
Assistant Professor of Creative Writing Lillian-Yvonne Bertram has turned her extreme fear of flying into the focal point of her new book, Personal Science.
- Poem in Jill McDonough’s New Book Reaper Featured in New York Times
Military technology, including drones, plays a key role in Reaper, the new volume of poetry by UMass Boston professor Jill McDonough.
- UMass Boston Prof Edits New Book on Disasters in China and Japan
Center for Rebuilding Sustainable Communities after Disasters director Awotona publishes book on UMass Boston conference proceedings
- UMass Boston Archivist Reveals the Orange Line’s Untold Story
Andrew Elder and Jeremy Fox tell the story of Boston neighborhoods through the years.
- Provost’s Faculty Book Release Party
Join the Office for Faculty Development, Healey Library and your colleagues to celebrate the release of faculty books in 2012-2013
- “Constructing the Enemy” Reading and Reception
Join us for a book reception for Dr. Rajini Srikanth's new publication, "Constructing the Enemy: Empathy/Antipathy in U.S. Literature and Law"