Tag: Building Connections
- Welcome Back: Construction Progress and Travel Tips
Work continues on two campus firsts—UMass Boston's 1,077-bed residence hall and a free-standing 1,400-space parking garage—and on the utility and roadway project.
- Check out Summer 2016 Building Connections
In the summer issue of Building Connections, check out news on the opening of University Hall and plans for the university’s first student housing project.
- Check Out the Spring Issue of “Building Connections”
News on the upcoming two-way traffic change, the progress of the EMK Institute, and more.
- Check out Building Connections
In the winter issue of Building Connections, learn more about the major construction projects that are underway on campus, including utility and roadway work, and the steel rising on our new academic building.
- Summer Construction Projects Underway
Read the latest issue of Building Connections to see what's new and what construction is ahead for our campus.
- Soil Testing to Close a Section of HarborWalk
The HarborWalk between the JFK Library and Museum and the Harbor Point Apartments will be closed from 6 to 11 a.m. on Friday, April 27 for soil testing.