Tag: Business Launch Competition
- Overthink Notes Wins Best Student Startup in 4th Business Launch Competition
A software platform that allows students to take notes, collaborate, and prepare for exams more effectively was chosen as the best student startup in this year's annual Business Launch Competition.
- “Made” for Success: UMass Boston PhD Student Wins Business Launch Competition with Smartphone App
A smartphone app designed by a UMass Boston PhD student and an alumnus won the third annual Business Launch Competition on Tuesday, earning its creators $1,500 and space at the university’s Venture Development Center.
- UMass Boston to Launch Next Big Thing in Business
Six businesses run by UMass Boston students are hoping to join the ranks of eco-friendly surfboard company Green Lightning and picture-sharing social media firm Dpicd as winners of the Entrepreneurship Center’s Business Launch Competition.
- English Major Wins Second Annual Business Launch Competition
Senior English major Steeve Joazard and his business partner won $20,000 in prizes in the Entrepreneurship Center’s Business Launch Competition. Two nursing students came in second place.
- Student CEOs Win Cash, Legal Assistance at UMass Boston
Michael Emery and Kevin Schoenthaler are the first winners of the UMass Boston Entrepreneurship Center’s Business Launch Competition.