- UMass Boston Researcher Uses Fly Eyes to Understand Colorblindness and Cancer
Rister, an assistant professor of biology at UMass Boston, researches how color vision develops, using the fly eye as a model.
- Nanoparticle Researcher Earns Foresight Fellowship
Kimberly Hamad-Schifferli’s nanoparticle research will create new methods of testing for disease and delivering cancer therapies.
- UMass Boston Scientist Seeks New Clues to Hereditary Breast Cancer
Shailja Pathania, assistant assistant professor of cancer biology at UMass Boston, has received a DoD Breast Cancer Breakthrough award.
- UMass Boston and Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center U54 Partnership Receive $17.8M
Grant supports cancer disparity research and training of minority researchers
- CPCT Attends Vice President Biden’s Cancer Moonshot Event
Jill Macoska, Director of the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy was invited to the Edward M. Kennedy Institute special event-A Conversation with Vice President Biden on the Cancer Moonshot Initiative
- Genomics Core to Have a Principal Role in the UMass Boston/DFHCC U54 Cancer Research Partnership
U54 $8.5M grant awarded to UMass Boston and Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center will be a boon for cancer researchers.
- Family, Coworkers Inspire Participants in UMass Boston’s First Relay for Life
UMass Boston’s first Relay for Life event raised $10,000 for the American Cancer Society.
- UMass Boston Minute: The Future of Cancer Research
Personalized cancer therapy could change the way doctors treat cancer in patients.
- Financial Well-Being across the Cancer Continuum
Join Harvard's Tucker-Seeley for this Gerontology Speaker series event.
- Beacons to Bleed Blue and Pink for Cancer Research
Sneakers and Suits Game January 26; Pink Game February 9; Pink at the Rink February 15
- Johns Hopkins Doctor Headlines U-54 Cancer Symposium On Thursday
Free shuttle will run from UMass Boston to Harvard Medical School for symposium
- UMass Boston-Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center Partnership Receives $13.7 Million
The UMass Boston-Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center comprehensive cancer partnership program has been awarded a $13.7 million, five-year grant.