Tag: Career Services
- Salary Negotiation Training - AAUW Work Smart
A workshop designed to help you negotiate salary for a new job, for earned raises, and for promotions.
- UMass Boston Welcomed Amazon to Campus for 3-Day Recruiting Event
As part of its continuing mission to prepare students for successful and rewarding careers, the University of Massachusetts Boston has joined forces with Amazon to recruit talented students, graduates and alumni for the company’s rapidly growing Alexa Data Services team in Boston.
- Amazon Alexa Recruiting for Data Associate Positions On Campus April 11, 12 & 13
The Amazon Alexa team focuses on bringing user-delighting, voice-activated experiences to Amazon customers. To sign up for a slot, stop by the Office of Career Services and Internships.
- STEM Expo
Looking for a summer internship or job in science or technology? Speak to employers in life sciences, biotechnology, high tech and environmental sciences about internships, jobs, and research.
- First Recipient of UMass Boston Mayor’s Fellowship Working on Research, Data, Policy
Jason Ewas ’16, the first recipient of the Mayor’s Office – UMass Boston Policy Research Fellowship, has been working for the Walsh Administration for the last six months, researching worker cooperatives and creating a dashboard to better keep track of the city’s boards and commissions.
- UMass Boston Networking Event
Connect and engage with employers actively seeking to fill open positions.
- Dress for Success: 2016 Professional Dress Fashion Show
Come dressed professionally to the event and get a chance to win a prize.
- UMass Boston Networking Event
Did you know that 75% of all jobs are obtained through networking? If you are seeking an entry-level or internship opportunity don't miss this networking event!
- Undergrads Gain Valuable Gerontology Research Experience at McCormack Grad School
Two science majors are mentored during summer research project at Gerontology Institute.
- Career Services Networking Event
Current UMass Boston students and alumni: Attend this networking event and engage with employers actively seeking to fill positions.
- AmeriCorps Opportunities Fair
Join the Office of Student Leadership and Community Engagement and Career Services and Internships to learn about full and part-time opportunities through AmeriCorps.
- Workshop: 5 Steps to STAND OUT in Your Career
What is your personal brand? Would you like to learn tips on how to market your "brand" so you stand out among job applicants? Join your fellow alumni of the last decade for an engaging workshop.
- UMass Boston Students Get Real Estate Experience with CVP Career Academy
Sixteen UMass Boston students will play integral roles in Boston’s building boom this summer as participants in the inaugural CVP Career Academy, a premier internship opportunity offered by a coalition of New England’s leading real estate, engineering, and hospitality firms.
- Senior Career Day 2014
Are you ready to say goodbye, UMass Boston...hello, real world?
- UMass Boston Dress for Success Day: Professional Dress Fashion Show
Come dressed professionally for the day. Students who attend the Fashion Show and are "dressed for success" will receive a raffle ticket for potential prizes.
- City of Boston Department of Innovation & Technology Information Session
Come and learn about exciting internship and full time opportunities with City of Boston DoIT.
- The Dream Share Project
What's your passion? Are you pursuing your dreams? This workshop will feature a documentary film about following your passions and finding the right career for you.
- W.B. Mason Internships Information Session
Come and learn about summer internship opportunities with W.B. Mason!
- Career Expo 2013
Full-time and part-time jobs and internship opportunities!
- Career Help Doesn’t End with Commencement; First Senior Career Day June 12
Senior Career Day will take place Tuesday, June 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the eleventh floor of Healey Library.
- Senior Career Day
Attention new grads: Are you ready to say goodbye UMass Boston ... Hello Real World?
- Career Symposium
Alumni with degrees in the liberal arts will return to campus to share with students how they shaped their career paths and ended up in their current roles.
- More Than 500 Students, Alumni Look for Jobs at Career Expo 2011
UMass Boston offered students a chance to meet one-on-one with potential employers at Career Expo 2011.
- Find a Job: Career Expo 2011 Matches UMass Boston Students and Alumni with Employers
More than 50 employers from a variety of industries in New England will be looking for employees they can hire from UMass Boston at Career Expo 2011.