Tag: Center For Collaborative Leadership
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Honors Mel King with Building a Better Boston Award
Three hundred Boston-area civic and business leaders came together to honor legendary social activist Mel King at the UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership’s fifth annual Building a Better Boston Award Breakfast on Friday at the Seaport World Trade Center.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership to Honor Mel King at Building a Better Boston Breakfast
The UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership will honor legendary community activist Mel King at its fifth annual Building a Better Boston Award Breakfast on Thursday, February 9.
- 15th Emerging Leaders Program Cohort Presents Nonprofit, Corporate Solutions
Fellows in the 15th cohort of the Center for Collaborative Leadership’s Emerging Leaders Program last week presented the research, marketing, and analysis work they’ve done for seven nonprofit and government organizations over the last nine months.
- 2016 Emerging Leaders Celebrate “Changing the Face of Leadership”
The 2016 Emerging Leaders Program celebrated 41 graduates during the fifteenth annual “Changing the Face of Leadership” luncheon.
- UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership Graduates 2016 Emerging Leaders Fellows
UMass Boston’s Center for Collaborative Leadership will celebrate the graduation of the 2016 Emerging Leaders fellows on June 10 at the Seaport Hotel.
- Collaborative Leadership in Action: A Public Symposium
Join us for an interactive public forum on how collaborative leadership prepares rising leaders to deal with a climate of ambiguity, constant change, and limited resources.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership and Emerging Leaders Honor TD Garden President
TD Garden President Amy Latimer received the 2016 Building a Better Boston award.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Partners with FEMA and Massachusetts Business Roundtable
Fellows in the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), based out of the UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership, are working with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Massachusetts Business Roundtable.
- Mogul, Mom & Maid: A Panel Discussion
Liz O’Donnell, author of Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman, will speak at this Center for Collaborative Leadership event about choices women are making.
- 2nd Annual Building a Better Boston Award Ceremony
UMass Boston's Center for Collaborative Leadership will present Richard E. Holbrook, chairman and CEO of Eastern Bank, with the Building a Better Boston Award. Breakfast is included in the ticket.
- UMass Boston Fellows Take Honed Leadership Skills Back to Public, Private Sectors
When you think of the Girl Scouts, you probably think of cookies. Geoff Phillips and the other fellows in his Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) group have spent the last nine months making sure users’ experiences with the Girl Scouts’ website is equally as satisfying.
- Emerging Leaders Offer Solutions to Businesses, Nonprofits
The 2012 fellows in the Center for Collaborative Leadership’s Emerging Leaders Program focused on communications efforts for their community partners.
- Emerging Leaders at UMass Boston Work to Make Bay State More Business-Friendly
The ELP projects contribute to economic and social well-being of Greater Boston.
- UMass Boston Emerging Leaders Program Welcomes 2012 Cohort
The selection committee of the Emerging Leaders Program of the College of Management at UMass Boston has accepted 31 fellows to participate in the 2012 cohort of the Emerging Leaders Program.
- Changing the Face of Leadership
Emerging Leaders Program Black Tie Gala
- Emerging Leaders Founding Director Honored as Program Celebrates 10 Years
The Center for Collaborative Leadership's Emerging Leaders Program celebrates its tenth anniversary next month and founding director Sherry Penney is honored.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Founding Director to Earn Achievement Award
The Boston Business Journal is honoring Sherry Penney with a lifetime achievement award at its Leaders in Diversity event.