Tag: Center For Collaborative Leadership
- 2015 ELP Team Project Presentation
The fellows in the Center for Collaborative Leadership's Emerging Leaders Program will report their findings.
- Changing the Face of Leadership Lunch
Join the Center of Collaborative Leadership to celebrate the graduation of the 2015 Emerging Leaders Program fellows as well as welcome the soon-to-be-announced 2016 Emerging Leaders Program fellows.
- Webinar: Seeing the Glass as Half-Full: Increasing Your Optimism at Work
Understand the benefits of optimism during this free webinar, sponsored by UMass Boston's Center for Collaborative Leadership.
- Rocking the Boat Without Falling Out: Creating Positive Change at Work
Join UMass Boston's Center for Collaborative Leadership for this workshop on with the authors of a new book called Rebels at Work: A Handbook for Leading Change from Within.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Partners with FEMA and Massachusetts Business Roundtable
Fellows in the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), based out of the UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership, are working with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Massachusetts Business Roundtable.
- Mogul, Mom & Maid: A Panel Discussion
Liz O’Donnell, author of Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman, will speak at this Center for Collaborative Leadership event about choices women are making.
- 2nd Annual Building a Better Boston Award Ceremony
UMass Boston's Center for Collaborative Leadership will present Richard E. Holbrook, chairman and CEO of Eastern Bank, with the Building a Better Boston Award. Breakfast is included in the ticket.
- UMass Boston Fellows Take Honed Leadership Skills Back to Public, Private Sectors
When you think of the Girl Scouts, you probably think of cookies. Geoff Phillips and the other fellows in his Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) group have spent the last nine months making sure users’ experiences with the Girl Scouts’ website is equally as satisfying.
- Emerging Leaders Offer Solutions to Businesses, Nonprofits
The 2012 fellows in the Center for Collaborative Leadership’s Emerging Leaders Program focused on communications efforts for their community partners.
- Emerging Leaders at UMass Boston Work to Make Bay State More Business-Friendly
The ELP projects contribute to economic and social well-being of Greater Boston.
- UMass Boston Emerging Leaders Program Welcomes 2012 Cohort
The selection committee of the Emerging Leaders Program of the College of Management at UMass Boston has accepted 31 fellows to participate in the 2012 cohort of the Emerging Leaders Program.
- Changing the Face of Leadership
Emerging Leaders Program Black Tie Gala
- Emerging Leaders Founding Director Honored as Program Celebrates 10 Years
The Center for Collaborative Leadership's Emerging Leaders Program celebrates its tenth anniversary next month and founding director Sherry Penney is honored.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Founding Director to Earn Achievement Award
The Boston Business Journal is honoring Sherry Penney with a lifetime achievement award at its Leaders in Diversity event.