Tag: Center For Personalized Cancer Therapy
- Jill Macoska Named One of 2015’s Women to Watch in Science and Technology
The CPCT director will be one of 20 honorees at the Boston Business Journal's 12th annual Women to Watch event on May 7.
- BostInno: “Jill Macoska, UMass Boston Making Strides in Cancer Therapy”
BostInno visits the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy (CPCT), located in the new Integrated Sciences Complex (ISC).
- UMass Boston to Cut Ribbon on New ISC
Research Facility Features Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy and Baby Lab
- Boston Globe Tours the ISC
During a tour of the new Integrated Sciences Complex, the Boston Globe took a quick tour of the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy's new laboratory facilities.
- CPCT Joins in Celebration of the New Integrated Sciences Complex
New CPCT Facilities to be Housed in the ISC
- CPCT Heads to Germany for Life Sciences Workshop
CPCT’s own attends the first annual IALS in Postdam, Germany
- Innovative Cancer Research at UMass Boston Receives $150K Grant
The grant to Jill Macoska, director of the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy, is part of the annual UMass Science and Technology Awards from the office of President Robert Caret.
- Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy at UMass Boston Receives $8M Grant From MLSC
The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center has awarded an $8 million capital grant to support a cancer-research project led collaboratively by UMass Boston and the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center.
- UMass Boston Minute: The Future of Cancer Research
Personalized cancer therapy could change the way doctors treat cancer in patients.
- Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy Receives $2 Million Grant
The Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy is $2 million closer to being fully operational, thanks to a grant from the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center.
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Awards $2 Million Grant for Joint Center for Personalized Cancer
The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Board of Directors has awarded a grant to support the establishment of a Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy.